New - Cubic GigE 1/3-type CCD Colour Camera Module
Sony is expanding its popular XCG GigE® Vision Series of interface
cameras with the introduction of a new range of cubic GigE compact cameras.
The XCG-C130 (black & white) and XCG-C130C (colour) combines the best of Sony technology in a convenient form factor which is optimised for use within the Industrial Vision market. The XCG-C130/C draws upon Sony's market leading sensor technology combined with a rich heritage of complete camera technology, bringing the best combination of performance and quality from a brand you can trust.
The XCG-130/C has a resolution of 1280 (H) x 960 (V) with a frame rate of 31 fps and supports GigE Vision 2.0 / 1.2 due to Gigabit Ethernet with PoE capability.
- High frame rate
- Compact size
- GigE Vision 2.0/1.2
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE
- 6-pin connector (supports DC 12 V)
- Shorter trigger latency
- Trigger range control (noise reduction)
- Sensitivity control
- Temperature read out
New support functions of GigE Vision
- Extended ID 64-bit (GigE Vision 2.0)
- Increase the numbering of captured images
- Chunk data
- Metadata transfer
- Event reporting
- Transferring information on triggers and more
- Flow control (Control the transferring data)
Please refer to datasheet.
Lens mount cap (1)
Operating Instructions (1)
*You may need to be logged in to have access to some documents.