18x Standard Definition
Sony’s FCB Series of colour block cameras offers excellent picture quality, superb flexibility, and easy operation in a variety of applications ranging from surveillance to traffic monitoring, and in many other visual communication environments.
Progressive Scan Broadens Capabilities -
In Progressive Scan mode, the video signal is processed by progressive scan to achieve clear images without any flickering effect. Since network cameras typically have backend systems based on progressive scan, you can maintain original picture quality without any conversion from interlace scan to progressive scan.
- Gain Limit Setting
- Zoom Limit Setting
- Zoom Speed-up in Zoom Direct Mode (Focus Trace On/Off)
- Focus Compensation in ICR Mode
- Alarm Signal Output in Auto ICR Mode
- Image Stabilization Hold
- Auto IR-cut Filter Removal (Auto ICR)
- Advanced Spherical Privacy
- Zone Masking
- Electronic Flip (E-Flip)
- Multi-line On-screen Display
- Video Motion Detection
- Picture Freeze
- SMART (Sony Modular Automatic Lens Reset Technology)
NTSC (for FCB-EX490E)
PAL (for FCB-EX490EP)
Sony FCB Series Downloads
Below are a number of tools and resources dedicated to support the promotion of Sony FCB cameras.
*You may need to be logged in to have access to some documents.